Thursday 21 March 2013

Hello

It's been a long time since I've even attempted to set my mind to writing. Although I've been meaning to get some posts up on this blog for a long time, motivation seemed to fail me and I never seemed to have the energy to do anything. I now feel in the right frame of mind to sort my life out which I've been meaning to do and make regular posts on here.

My posts will largley consist of makeup/beauty reviews and hauls but I will be throwing things in such as outfit of the days, outings to places and recipes. As I'm also trying to lose weight at the minute, I will be throwing in general updates regarding this and anything that I've found particularly helpful.

To start off with I'm going to try and get at least a post a week up until I get into the swing of things and then hopefully I'll be able to get a few a week up. If anyone has any particular requests they'd like to see or any advise/particular products you'd think I'd like or you'd like to see a review on then please let me know.

Thank you all for reading and I hope you all enjoy my blog.

Louise xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment