Thursday 12 December 2013

Calling all Soap n Glory addicts

As promised, I have kept my eye out for any fantastic deals. I mentioned in my previous post that last year the Soap n Glory gift set that comes in at £60 did get reduced to half price for a couple of days. 

When looking through my emails this morning I noticed one from money saving expert which I get on a regular basis and would you believe it, Boots have decided to run the offer on this gift set again and it will be available as of tomorrow priced at £27 which is a huge saving.

I've been on the Boots website this morning and it currently says 'stock coming soon' so I'm assuming that the stocks being taken off the website until the offer launches as if last years anything to go by it will sell out pretty quick.

If you want to bag this gift set for yourself or as a Christmas present for a loved one then I suggest checking the Boots website first thing in the morning (maybe even later one tonight) or get to your nearest store as early as possible tomorrow. If I remember correctly the offer got extended for a few days last year but I would assume it's while the stocks last.

This is just a quick one as I am on my way to work but I'm hoping to be back tomorrow with some more Christmas offers/gift ideas for you all :)

Thanks for reading.

           Love 
              Lou xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment