Friday 13 December 2013

Gift Ideas - Makeup

 I seem to have a bit of spare time today so thought I'd try and get another post up offering my gift ideas for any friend or relative you may have that is interested in makeup (or maybe even just a treat for yourself). The items that I have chosen for this are ones that I would be interested in myself and are probably mostly towards the high end and from Debenhams as they are currently offering 10% off their beauty products at the moment. Whether the products are high end or not I will let you know where they can be purchased, how much for and if there are any offers.

 There's a lot of fuss about this product at the moment so I thought it would be the best product to start off my makeup gift ideas. I'm sure I don't need to tell any of you that this is the Urban Decay 'Naked 3' palette. On the Debenhams website this is priced at £37 and doesn't seem to be included in the 10% off deal but I'm sure you'll all agree that this would be a great gift for those makeup lovers.
 For any of those Benefit lovers out there, I have here the How to Look the Best at Everything kit which is usually £25 in Debenhams but is currently on offer for £22.95. I've been eyeing this product up for a while myself with its various face products and I like how this comes in 3 different shades so targets different skin tones however, I'm not sure if they would be suitable for everyone. In the kit you get POREfessional, boi-ing concealer (this is in 2 shades which vary dependent on the kit you get), hello flawless oxygen wow face brightener and hello flawless! powder.

 Next up we have another Benefit product and I'm sure you all know this is the World Famous Neutrals kits which cost £23.50 each but are currently on offer in Debenhams for £21.15. There are three of these kits all with different shades of neutrals (most galmorous nudes ever, easiest nudes ever and sexiest nudes ever) and come with 2 cream shadows and 4 powder shadows. Personally I think all 3 of these kits are gorgeous.
 This gift is a bit price coming in at £60 however, this is reduced from £99 and it may be something you lipstick lovers may want to put on your own Christmas lists. Although Illamasqua can be purchased in Debenhams, I found this gift on the Illamasqua website. It includes 6 lipsticks which are Plunge (bright mauve pink), Fable (bright rose pink), Scandal (warm coral pink), Over (bright coral pink), ESP (vivid violet) and Isis (red pink). For those of you who haven't tried Illamasqua lipsticks before, I have to admit they are one of my favourites and I don't actually have any of these colours. Due to the offer, each lipstick in the set works out at £10 whilst bought separately they would cost £16.50 each. For those of you who may be interested in trying these products but can't afford it, in the January sales Illamasqua had an amazing sale where some of their lipsticks were just £5. If they run this offer again I will let you all know.

 Here we have the Master Makeup Collection from E.L.F which is available at £35 and although E.L.F don't currently have an offer for a discount, they may well do nearer to Christmas however, if you do choose to order this now you will receive a free gift. I'm not sure what the free gift is but when E.L.F do offers like this its usually a palette of new products. The website doesn't list what this palette includes however, from the pictures it looks like 84 eyeshadows, 36 lipsticks/glosses, face powders, bronzer, blush, contouring powders and stuff thats included in their complexion kits and also some brushes. E.L.F products are surprisingly good for their price and I think this kits quite a good price for what you get. If you are interested in this product for yourself, you may want to wait until the sale starts after Christmas as E.L.F's sales are usually pretty good.

This 50pc Makeup Artist palette is also from E.L.F and is available for £15. In the set you get 40 eyeshadows which look to be pretty nice colours, 6 blushes and 6 bronzers. I think this kit is quite a handy little thing to have as it doesn't look look bad and has a mirror so may be quite a good product for travelling with.

 These are my top makeup choice that I personally think would make great gifts for a friend, relative or even yourself. I do realise there's not many but I'm going to try and not overload each post with loads of products. If I do see any other great makeup gift ideas and offers then I will be sure to let you all know.

 Thanks for reading.

Love
          Lou xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment