Thursday 16 May 2013

Yet another Avon Haul

Hey Ladies,

 Well it would appear that I have been slightly naughty with the Avon book again a couple of weeks ago. This may be the last Avon haul for a bit though because I need to save my money for Download festival and also buy things I need for that so I've not put an order in this time and I'm going to try not to until I get home.


Advance Techniques Moisture IQ Moisture Genius Leave In Treatment - £3.90, Advance Techniques Back Comb Brush - £1.30, Nailwear Pro+ Nail Enamel in Viva Pink - £2.99, Color Trend Color Me Pretty Nail Enamel in Mint Ice - £1.50, Nailwear Pro+ Nail Enamel in Honeydew Dazzle - £2.99 and Nailwear Pro+ Nail Enamel in Lemon Sugar - £2.99

 This haul makes a little bit of change for me as normally I end up buying at least one lipstick but this time I managed to resist.

 I was looking through my nail varnish collection when I received the book I ordered these from and all my nail varnishs apart from a few are quite dark/Wintery colours and I decided I wanted to inject a bit of Summer and pastel colours into my collection. Over the weekend I'm going to order a nail wheel so I can swatch nail varnish and I will update this post with swatches.

 As soon as I received them I couldn't resist trying the Lemon Sugar colour as this colour just really stood out to me and I absolutely love it. It's the perfect Summery yellow. I'm currently wearing Viva Pink and I really like it as it's quite a bright colour but not too bright and not too light. These two are definately my favourite colours out of this haul. Honeydew Dazzle is a colour I'm not decided on yet, it is a lovely colour but I think its quite pale but I am going to try it again with another coat of so. Overall I really like Avon's Nailwear Pro+ line, I've got quite a few of these and the colour pay off it usually amazing, they're very pigmented and some of them you don't always need two coats. They usually last a few days before chipping as well. I've not used Mint Ice yet and I've never tried the Color Trend nail varnishs but the colour in the bottle is really nice so hopefully I do like it.

 Due to years of on and off bleaching of my hair, its left being rather damaged so I'm currently trying as many things as possible to get the condition back into including keeping my hair brown and leaving it as long as possible between dying (I'm dying to be blonde or pink again). I backcomb my hair everyday which doesn't help the damage in the slightest bit so I decided rather than use my usual comb as much as it works wonders, that I'd try a backcombing brush. The bristles on the brush don't feel as harsh as usual brushes and combs and feels a lot softer on my hair. Recently I ran out of my Aussie leave in conditioner so I thought I'd try something different for a change and thought I'd give this one a go because I really like the Avon Moroccan Oil

 I am open to suggestions about hair care and I would like to try some new products that'll help my hair get back into condition and maybe even grow a bit more as well as add volume (not asking for much I know) so if anybody has any suggestions of products that have worked for them or they really like or even that you'd just like to see a review on first please let me know.

 Recently I have done a fair bit of shopping however, there may not be a proper haul post for a well. As I said earlier I am saving for Download and concentrating on getting stuff for that. The majority of things I have purchased recently are beauty items for that, once I've purchased everything I need I will make a post nearer to the time about what I've got and festival essentials etc.

Anyways, thats all for now, hope you all enjoyed reading.

 
Love
     Lou xx


2 comments:

  1. Guttered I'm not going to download but a girl I took on at work already had it booked!

    Love the lemon nail varnish

    Carrieanne x

    http://imjustalittlepixie.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww no! I've been quite lucky this year I normally have to beg work to let me have it off but this year I booked it off as soon as holidays open for the year. Just hoping its not a swap fest like last year.

      It's so nice on, I love it! xx

      Delete