Sunday 14 July 2013

Collective haul

Well hello there everyone.

I am well aware that it has been a while since my last post and I really am sorry about that. I had a pretty hectic week before I went to Download getting everything sorted and then since I got home its been none stop with work and things so I've been a pretty busy bee.

In the past couple of weeks I have managed to pick up a few things which I'm going to share with you today. I have had a couple of Avon deliveries but I've not actually bought that much really, if I have I actually can't remember what or where I've put them. At the moment as well I can't actually find my invoice thing so I'm not sure of the prices but if anyone wants to know the prices then I will try and find them.


Here we have Extra Lasting Eyeliner in Black and I think is one of their new products and decided I might as well give it a go. I also got Foot Works Papaya Sorbet Exfoliating Scrub, Color Trend lip balm in Juicy Raspberry, Orange Kiss and Lush Lemon (I am a sucker for lip balms, Nailwear Pro+ in Inky Blue, Room Fragrance in Juicy Watermelon and Color Trend Lasting Smile Lip Paint in Melon Drama.

 
 
This is the liquid eyeliner which just off the swatch I like and I think I'm going to have to get round to using this as soon as possible. With liquid eyeliners I tend to stick to my Collection one that I've used for years but I feel I might enjoy this one. I do realise the swatch of this is quite bad and in person it is actually blacker than this which I didn't really expect.
 
Here is the lip paint in Melon Drama (along with a sneak preview of my other swatches). I've worn this a couple of times and I can't quite decide on the colour as it has quite a satin finish to it but it is quite a nice shade for just throwing on for work. The product itself from what I remember does seem to last and when I've rubbed the swatch on my hand it hasn't smudged which is always a good thing.

 
Also from Avon, I got 3 of their bubble baths which I love and if I remember right they were on offer for buy one get 2 free. My favourite ones as I think I've mentioned before are Strawberry Sorbet and Blackberries and Vanilla but neither of these were available so I chose Soft Pink and as I didn't fancy the others went for 2 of the Watermelon ones as they smell amazing! I would have included these on the other picture but I took that then remembered I had these in the bathroom.


Next up I got a few products from a local cheap shop by my house named Gee-Tees, I know there's a few of these shops in the Wigan area but I'm not sure about the rest of the country. But this shop is amazing anyway, I get all my cleaning products and stuff like that because they're so much cheaper than going elsewhere but they also do beauty products at a good price as well.

When I popped in a couple of weeks ago I noticed that they'd started selling L.A Colors with literally everything being £1 so I picked up a lipstick in Matte Cranberry Red, 3 Jumbo Eyepencils in Bikini Time, Iridescent Light and Sea Shells and an eyeshadow in what says CES142 Matte Bare. On this trip I also picked up some Malibu lip balms which were £1.99 for all 3 and the flavours are Watermelon, Mint and Vanilla and Schwarzkopf got2b Guardian Angel Heat Protection for £2.99.


I used the 3 Jumbo Eyepencils above so I went back a few days later and bought 2 more in Summer Love and Vacation and also got a nail varnish in Sea Siren but I've not got round to using these yet.

(left - right: Sea Shells, Iridescent Light Bikini Time, Summer Love and Vacation)
As you can see from the swatches there seems to be quite a bit of pigmentation in these products and so far I am impressed with them but I will be giving them a proper try out.
 
 
I don't know if I was hiding under a rock when these came out but I'd never seen these before and picked them up for 99p each in B&M and since purchasing them I have discovered they have been out for quite a while. If you don't know what they are they're Vinyl Jelly Gloss Lip Liner by Rimmel and to be honest for the price I couldn't say no plus I could do with more lip liners.
 
(left-right: Sorbet, Succulent, Hot Spark and Moreish)
This is a really bad picture I know but my camera just wouldn't focus at all. You can't really tell from the pictures but as the name suggests these are quite glossy lip liners. Although I do have lipsticks that go with all of these colours I have only used Succulent and for some reason when I put it on I didn't expect it to be quite so glossy and it seemed to make putting my lipstick on a bit harder but I think I'll be having a faf around with these at some point.
 
 
I used to have a bit of an obsession/OCD thing about putting hand sanitizer on my hands a ridiculous amount of times in one day but since Download I think I've got it back so I thought I'd also invest in these Anti-Bacterial Hand Wipes which were £1 for both from Primark. They've got a bit of a funny smell but it's also a clean smell so I can deal with that and they're handy to have in your bag. The packagings also really cute.
 
Last up I picked up from Superdrug this weekend a Superfruits Exfoliating Mask, MUA Eyebrow Pencil in Brunette and Satin Care Shave Gel in Radiant Apricot and I also grabbed some Batiste Dry Shampoo in Sassy, Daring, Wild from Boots.
 
 
As I was about to post this I remembered that I also bought 3 Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine nail varnishes as they are currently on 3 for 2. The colours I got are Greenberry, Prickly Pear and Grapefruit. I love the colours I've picked out and they are summery colours however, it took me ages to choose these as the colours available at the minute are all beautiful and I think I will be going back for more.
 
So this is everything I got the past few weeks. I am sorry it's so long and that I've not gone into too much detail about things but I've not really had chance to try the majority of them out. If anyone wants a review on anything then please let me know and I'll get one done for you.
 
Thank you all for reading and I promise I'm going to give myself a kick up the backside and get posting regular again.

 
Love
    Lou xx


No comments:

Post a Comment