Wednesday 29 January 2014

Lush Haul!!

Good Morning ladies,

 I was going to save this post for the weekend but I have unexpectedly been given the day off work so thought I might as well take the opportunity since I've been meaning to put this post up a couple of weeks ago. Anyway I'll crack on with it. I went to the Trafford Centre a couple of weeks ago and as most of you probably know, you can't just walk past a Lush or in without buying anything so here's what I bought.

(left to right: Space Girl Bath Ballistic (£2.25), Cupcake Fresh Face Mask (£5.95) and Creamy Candy Bubble Bar £2.50)

 The description of the Space Girl bath ballistic is from the website is: "A space-dust filled bath bomb with a sweet and fruity fragrance". This ballistic smells amazing and like sweets plus it looks so pretty and as you can see I chose one with as much glitter on as possible so my lovely new bathroom will be all girly and glittery after a bath with this. I've never used this ballistic before however, I have been tempted on a few occasions but stuck to ones I've had before.
 I have used Lush's fresh face masks before however, I haven't used Cupcake before. When I was in Lush I read all of the tubs to see what was best for me to try as I have had some problems with my skin being quite oily recently. The description on the tub says: "Chocolate heaven for oily and teenage skin, Helps absorb excess oil and calm breakouts. Cocoa butter, linseed and cocoa powder soften with balancing peppermint, spearmint and sandalwood oils." When you look at this face mask it looks like chocolate icing but it does have a chocolate minty smell to it. I've used this mask a couple of times since getting it and my skin seems to have calmed down a little and that's just using it once a week so I may start using it every few days.
 Finally Creamy Candy is described as: "A nourishing, creamy-candy scented bubble bar with added cocoa butter for soft skin" whilst the scent is said to be candy floss and the same as Rock Star which you can definately tell although I'm not sure it smells like candy floss. To me it does smells very sweet and a little similar to Mmmelting Marshmallow Moment but I love the smell and can't wait to use this product.

 This is a quick one as I haven't used these products before however, I can see me purchasing these again as I love the scents but we will see how they are when I use them. It's also been quite hard for me to type this as Dexter keeps sitting on the laptop or chewing it haha. I do have a couple more hauls to post up which I'm hoping to get time to do at least one today but if not they will be up by the weekend.

 I hope you all enjoy this haul and I would be interested in hearing if anyone has tried these products and your opinions of them.

 Thanks for reading. 

Love
      Lou xx

No comments:

Post a Comment